Monday, December 27, 2010

University of La ... leave the last holiday

 August 13
themselves turned out to see for the first time I recorded video Lesi wide out ... lease of life and death, and child into that; hold your hand, old age together. Mm drums>. the soul of the place recently. It is often unaware of, but when one day surprised to see his wrinkled face in the mirror only when the beginning is found that every year marks the vicissitudes of life.
to write poetry, the breeze from the Qingping the end. and I am facing the hustle and bustle of the Red Mo window often to think, or do not love those who love the issue, those who dwell in love with the charming love the fast, and is starting to go, will only where. Dear friend, ah, we meet again in their own life, all in all, you know, or do I know?
gentle and pious life, and our passing scenery, loved the people, unfortunately, had the past, It's a strange combination of circumstances after another, those long old way of life Looking back on a path at the present footprint Qing Han, the original is so simple, really. can promise those who have, those in the past charge-like sense of loss, such as day matters of the heart, that one caught off guard every moment, ah, really you can do in passing?
life, only waking up beside a man
body and heart will always belong to one person only I believe. Perhaps someone should call me pedantic. I really, firmly believe that the that the well-being. But I still think that, in the choice he had, to take a good, careful thought, chose him after the good, the effort to love him. As the word says, life you live. sleeping eyes. I thought that he was really happy. Even if, for family, for him, and I want to be an ordinary little woman.
me what this man has been on what kind of, not know how to hide! I think the key is to life ... to sincerely treat people sincerely! But every time, I sincerely treat people ... will let me down again and again ... I am still insist! because I always believe in There are many people like me ...
someone right, from small to large are to teach others what I do ... I do not know how to find the problem! on my nerves big this Article people, how do I go to find the problem! ... I Did What I become a brain idiot?
PP texting me, she told me the question that I always sharply when the double-ago ... do not speak this way, now this ... I cried ... I cried when you wave that accompanied me, and my feelings of these friends what the total headache for me! ... When I can no longer order The problem, then they are ... I am troubled helpless!
I was naive! ... But who saw this sort of thing can really calm down! with Jade as it? met some of the things in my time I always can not cool deal, I'm lack of experience, I also lack of basic intelligence!
someone said me: not bad nor is it not mind my mind is that you do not move!
I can no longer be the total less with their thinking, too easy to absolve itself of it! that I always seem to find excuses for their mistakes! I pay for my own mistakes! 4 am confused ...
more on the up. .. On the computer on the Internet wandering ...
my little aunt said, Now I is not the same with the walking dead? large dull eyes ... sometimes doing something, in fact, do not know my mind drifted back Where is the heart of what I do ... ... she really carefully than my father and mother ... Yes! I've had ... I really doubt that my father and mother from the spirit when I care about?!
yesterday with Mom and Dad had an argument, always feel they are patriarchal, and I do housework, they never satisfied once! housework swept me also say I do not ... I either do more, they would not recognize me again! everything to be bound, restricted everything! ... Many times I thought about running away from home ... but I can go? Last , I give up! I was not too did not ambition a ?...< br> to me, and did not learn blind, there is no miracle was crazy, and they are too harsh! ... and then too, are their own parents, I always told myself endure! endure! endure! forgiving heart to face it with everything ...
not let me access, allowed me this, I allowed that, they called I do what I do ... I am a man! I am not a puppy or kitten! ... my friend asked me to read them, some people regard the high-density bar where I had ... these words can be Masi spread to my family, and even the ears of my parents ... I can there are so many places at once! I bother anyone I !...< br> depressing day yesterday ... really not had a meal , did not drink! ... when I lose weight! it ...
Peng hunger strike more bastard ... I really do not know his mind was thinking in the end! ... in the end is to what to do! is making fun of me, or how significant it is said, teasing me with you ... or else I did not merit, or to always criticize me ... again and again threatened me, I said he is not too shameless!. .. an error led to this situation! He pushed me ... I get to him almost insane it? I've already is! his own hell, but also dragging others to What ...
I can not learn to hate someone, the things no one to blame! Actually, I blame myself ...
how to do it? ... I'm really mad ... I do not know what to look for Who can turn to discuss the matter to discuss ...? so much beneath, I regarded remember! ... I'm so stupid ... But why should I have to take these! I'm so helpless Oh, oh I'm so unlucky ... ooo, ooo ...
8 �� 12 ��
time trying to settle, some people will slowly fuzzy in your heart. learn to let go, you need to own the sake of happiness. cool autumn, and look with people coming and going of people line the road, with their joys and sorrows, oncoming, and also rub shoulders away, the season is that the Transmutation of it, and people walking in the earth, the original, everyone is so fragile as butterfly clothing.
life of people who come and go, ah, no matter how far he walked with you, please doomed from him, say good bye, since then, you are you, I am me, we are different less, the rush of happiness, even if met in a dream, do not say hello to such a smile pass it, never to meet again in nine transfer cycle. Since love into the past, the situation has been missed, why should they suffer at the bottom of my heart keep, which to dim.
Everybody says I fat ... fat is clear! Now I've got to 110 pounds, with double-together, how could not fat! this guy eat her time, point to eat! I do not want to eat when she always holding me back ... both of us eat four tons, came back to my family says I'm fat ... although my mother has always called me fat points total, but now say, or a little less points ... In fact, 10 kilos of fat, everyone said I feel like with the fat of 20 kilos ...
I asked a few of my classmates and friends ... I'm really good fat ... not a lot of what they say, is that many ... so depressing! mad at me ... but I really did not feel out of their own so much fat in my diet ...
ing ... loss of appetite, now seems to want to eat have to eat out ...! diet to lose weight!
a long time not blogging ... do not know what to write it! recently something happened and felt than in the past and mature ... people are always in constant change is the growth of the ... perhaps because my understanding has always been high, and I am persuaded this man ... unpalatable advice benefits line!
I really HE ... That completely put down suddenly become clear!
do not know how ... I did not record their mood that day! really is gone ... But I do not regret, regret not mean Why deny the past ... people always experience things will gradually grow up ... I really learned a lot ... although I am still a child, but! thought I feel like I already have a higher understanding of the world ...
birthday heavy rains that lasted for a week, until today ... it seems clear gradually lost interest on the blog ... I do not know how to go their own ...
double that, not the future! Yes ah, perhaps too much ... I think difficult to grasp the future ... do not want too much, just like now ... but happy! What I have so free and easy. HE .. I should hate, but I can not! They ... Oh I wish ... I deleted the number of HE, before the two-told me to delete the number of HE, is the real from the heart to forget past! is I do not want to forget the past! ... I really did ... HE's friends and the like, and I also deleted ... may be worth something to celebrate it, in the Story of the Stone for himself bought a pink crystal bracelet ... I'm looking for people who allow me to stabilize the ...
years like a river, left bank is unable to forget the memories of youth to grasp the right bank is worth Love, in the middle fast flowing, the young faint sad. the world there are many good things, but really is not much of their own. See Pretrial blossom Rongrubujing, hope heaven Yunjuanyunshu, fate unintentional. In this secular Fun around the world, can learn to treat a common heart all around, but also a state.
small Tingting refueling Oh, you're more mature we go .. .
8 �� 1 �� Female: (shy) I think, ah, we two child marriage, are you forced to do.
M: (Han Xiao a) Oh, I think, is that you forced to it.
Female: (spoiled) to force you do, you're forced to do! what you do to force the!
M: you had a force of! not rule it! which son of a bitch to write the word
a long time did not cry ... do not remember how long ... woke up this morning, opened the computer ... I started to cry and rushed cold shower, and get back IQ, head back ... I'm confused .. . I do not know what is done in the end is how ... I ... I'm in the end how to do ...
I said, I think HE ... very difficult to start again! I friends say I do not know, she did not understand ...
my friends call me the original words: do not know ass!!! You know you do not call specific? You This is pure stupid than the ! We also say that to say If you do not want the good .. we have no alternative. If you feel great you go to him. No matter what he did not complain you have to follow him and do not birthright regardless .. family!! If you can let you so great. If you can not do to mention them again stubbornly continue
useless, feeling seems to be deserted ... who will I wait? I look forward to who?
I not so great ... I never said that ... but do not think that I really can not do ... or really can not be stupid stupid! I do not want this ... What is love? What simple? What is love? what is specific? do I have to talk about feelings?
I fall, fall of thinking ... I like What I used to, why is this so? really good live tired ... I really did not expect this! real pain ...
friends advised me to see a psychiatrist, I do almost feel the spirit of the collapse of the ... estimated to have anorexia! no appetite to see what ... I said, love is like a the wind, in front, but I missed it. I do not have that is not normal ... if no one can replace his position in my psychology, I never calm ... I may be past that no longer return to his leisurely day of the ...
no matter for what, do not easily break up with me! unless it is really not love ... I think Now really understand! is not already too late for me ... perhaps God's punishment ...
a person not alone, like one person alone
you how to do small Tingting ... and you can not go on like this, and how to face later in life too! it is still a long future ...
I not sure, I is not need a psychiatrist! ... I have
do not understand a lot of things everyday wants, and I have been a lot of things can move forward ... watch TV, or listen to a song will make me sad ... I have just read the <> I'm happy to stay a while to be touched ...
see is the surface of glory, only do not see is the most real, real!! hate to make you may remember
really love a person can not be cut
go their own way, whatever others may say to go their own way, so that the people who go to hell other people's way, let people no way out < br> In fact, I have been very demanding of their own ... I do not know what truth is ... what I understand ... I'm suffering because of the dedication of love ... I'm worried, is that a I attached it pain, because still in love with; more pain, indicating a deeper love ... disappointed, because the original expectations too high.
silent my ...
I am a very strange , I can easily move, every day I can be touched by a lot of things! ... But why do so many, has changed a lot, but not touching the HE ...
people Some people say I'm so much ... Yes! that I do not speak good ... but others say not! I asked: Why? someone else answered: That is not your character
I'm here a self a another out of a farce! I'm crazy ... Yes! I'm not normal, but that someone is following me too crazy ... how to let me do What!!! I do not have props, he I arranged props, scene, he was with the actor not only do not stop me ... I also let me play them! so enthusiastic about a person ... I really do not know to say sorry or something. .. but I hate ... I hate the fact I know is I love their
himself ... I was not crazy I!!! how I've been living a kind of life ... I speak very directly ... that is very hearty!
Some people say I am very fun, very interesting character, the character ... it really fun to live What can ... this is just my immature performance of Bale ... I am not just a puppy or kitten! I are human beings ... Although I sometimes impulsive, but after I will be considerate of others ... but why no one understood my feelings? ????< br> my life ah ... hey ... Sigh! that God is love me, punish me or do ...
having luck, Jian has already started before I m is a luxury Dui Ba Wang ��.
Chui said, I'm an idiot! love can not love irrational, not worth mentioning ... not stupid ... looking for a fresh start! I experimented with, but I did not do it! I can not. ..
7 �� 15 would not be going through some things will never learn to mature ... not meet setbacks, do not know how to make progress! ... hey ... I'm still too little experience ... do not know is good or not!
to prove ourselves, so that the ongoing efforts, motivated ... fight!
back to better days ... do not know the place I write something ... something unexpected ! ... have not met to do! my feet hurt ... inexperienced too light, I suddenly realized that the people of the evil! small Tingting you seem to really suffer from childhood to eat less! ... too do not understand the dangers of this society ... On the contrary, may sometimes love of God is also my ...
not to say, critics ... What wisdom can make a person progress in the prediction of future , smart is the moment ... I am a smart man? smart people know how to hide their true feelings ... I'm not a smart man! I do not know how to disguise myself too ... I really see some things naive ...
I never hide anything, I was a very straightforward person, do not like beating around the bush ... the most obnoxious hypocrite! ... temper one up, but also relatively easy to impulse!
understand tolerance. .. not only talk with the mouth on the line ... Sometimes, it really is that simple, done!
yesterday went out for dinner ... drink beer, using a large cup, about 5 bottles beer ... because I talked about the HE, so I have some small excited ... I have some confusion ... a person feel very lonely! actually not drunk, floating head, in particular, might really prove halo ... the words of a person of non-virgins ... virgins see them in the attitude of a lot of things .. there is not the same as someone said, I lost my virginity as a glorious, and hurt other people's experience of true self-esteem ... Sometimes very important ... I still do not understand, or even the truth that some have been questioned in the end ... it is a kind of society is it ah ... hey ... I was out of the What ...
Sun Xiao's proposal that I signed up for TV games, for that money ... that is not as simple as I imagined ... I can not remember even the lyrics! ... really afraid of shame, well ... When is the training about yourself! for the prize fight ... A ~ Za ~! Fighting ~ ~
lonely tears can not help you will be sunny to comfort worried about short-term may be negative all the time back to wait for Beaver have the opportunity I am optimistic the worst and most sweet but tired too afraid of losing you so even the happy years are full of sad you did not notice that you are always holding my right hand ... but his heart beat away between you and me Always right hand across the cordial love pitiful to move forward with you to feel your love left my heart so deeply I love you (you will see see) fight Convention
1. no matter who is on Who is wrong, as long as a fight, boys must be a soft-light gas to coax girls, girls to calm down, otherwise the girls saw the boys Walawala can not help Walawala, once all the boys responsible for causing serious consequences.
2 . not allowed to walk away after a fight, it shall not go within 100 meters out, not allowed without the phone on and off.
3. to be angry are not allowed to smash things, only to eat, only to drop it itchy pillows.
4. a weekly massage to each other, because they often quarreled very hard, bad boys, then you can craft with, the blind master science, is strictly prohibited with the Fa Langnv school!
5. quarreling boys not allowed to hang, if linked to the need to fight back immediately, and apologize if the fight hung up the phone when the girls, boys must be called within 1 minute, is on the phone a cell phone, can not be discouraged, and fail repeatedly linked to play, but the girls but also to the boys face, hang time is not more than 5 times.
6. have the wrong party to apologize, and no wrong side wrong side in an apology and compensation, as soon as possible to forgive each other.
7 . both sides are wrong when peer review, recognize the error and apologized, the boys took their girls to travel relax.
8. in front of male friends, not a hard guy, leave enough face to the boys, if the last straw available nails boys arm, until the blue, until the boys realized.
9. quarrel, the boys can not use the nasty words, namely, degrading words, you should use the interpretation in the girls hands.
7 �� 9 ��
to small Fifi made a picture ... not seen her on the back line, I am too busy these days, there were a lot of things, there is no contact her ... I finally wrote the story of going to space for us ... not a day went by my friends on the top floor ... 10 ... I was not super popular worked for their own pain, forget the other people's wounds ?...< br> 7 either that went to the provincial hospital to accompany double ... never seen so many woman go to gynecology, are pregnant check the flow of people ... do ... After a lot of us eat out of snack ... dinner she invited me to eat seafood noodle ... see the double of events, I also followed a very low mood ...
do not know what I used to is life, life, do not know what trouble ... now ... before I finally understood my feelings are extremely rare, I now have a variety of emotions ... hey ... do not know who said life There are three other second, fear fear fear of a fear of bugs ... the three diseases that I am too ... in school ... really want to see more cockroaches to leave early this place!
two-let me see the words:
virgin been doing great danger exists
this result is strong self-esteem are often requested after the man refused, a lot of pride was hurt, the girl has a lot of natural conflict. to later disappointment despair. So people will stick with Virgin in this process, because the idea of giving up one after another man, a man also left one after another. Maybe one day, do not rule out such a situation, when the girl has married a virgin to do , I felt very happy, or that men are better than others, talked to miss the original and its love of people, unfortunately have missed.
I think a lot of things ... in the end I really was not wrong. .. I had a question about life ... I always think for themselves? Yes I am selfish it? ... I lost the ... ... dazed confused mind in particular, no effort ... the summer back what to do with it ... to work at home ... everywhere to see what it can do try to exercise it ... do not know the community ... temporarily, the school ...
7 �� 7 ��
guy with the girl's story
he makes me sad, has been buried in the bottom of my heart, no one can see in the corner. It seems the ghost is not happy, not happy! in front of him, do not hide, really to do, I like it! tears came to faint, I thought I could get rid of, from grief can not, no one knows, I look up to the sky, the blue eyes.
guy who said: girl, if one day we get separated, you must be in place waiting for me ...
she has refused to call him a husband! men joked that someone called him master, she also said that She called her servant girl for the young master! girl, the feeling seems to be unequal between men and women like! called her after the girl, calling him a handsome guy ...
this story to begin with ...
have a woman is still pretty long bar, the most critical is her cute! simple! ... She has all the characteristics of the girls there, soft-hearted, good! but she is not particularly sensible! very self assertive, very arrogant! love petty temper! always grow up ... She particularly stubborn! do not like people saying she would not listen to any good advice for her ... especially self-righteous self ... always a way ... that other people are wrong, on her own!
consider themselves particularly her own independence, or even different! who do not want to rely on ... In fact, she did not know she is a very ordinary person! < br> She also met a lot of men pursuing her, but she did not want to be bound! do not know her like we spoiled the feeling, or she did not want to secure down, she has refused to accept any real pursuit of a man ! finally came about 21 years old her first boyfriend, first love!! man has been very good to her when the baby ... the persistent pursuit of her long, she finally agreed to do her girlfriend!
her not even asked the man in the end is doing, in the past to sharp confused because the moment touched with his first love a good ...
almost no perfect ending! because this woman is too naive, and hurt this man many times, she always so headstrong! two people not in one place, not a school! total because of some trivial little things fight! .. always make the man this woman ..
man once said, no matter what she would forgive her wrong! She always thought that for granted! ... never knew the review himself, hated this for granted! ... so the men lost confidence in her .. . In fact, the girls each time I feel completely exhausted after a fight, more loss of self ... do not change as their own! ... she came to the very insecure! she did not know it was because she began to like on the boys! her willful, but the boy was always forgive her ...
most exasperating is that every time the girls got angry, we like to break up with me! ... it is a long distance relationship too tired ... and a good time, she agreed to break up the boys would not say the word! but she always make this mistake ... finally have a woman playing patience, saying that breaking up! she lost the Boys !...< br> In all eyes, she is a lively, happy girl. She was called to face ... especially strong installed!
did not feel she was, and will not cry ! for small to large, she did not know what to cry! ... She also deliberately gas boys! she felt very indifferent! ... anything that does not matter to her! men, but more than that ..! and son ... is not the case a month later she found the man had penetrated into her life!
her life is very boring, monotonous! her feel more and more used to boys on how good her precious! ... and once that has been used to the feeling we spoil! is too fake, this kind of vanity! depriving her of her favorite people ... she cried and cried all day .. . She finally understand something ... is that empathy !...< br> do not lose that never learns to cherish! ... it seems to remain constant! if not eternal, why should they stay together? you can repeat repeat love
but not warm, you can repeat those regrets, but could not repeat her favorite ...
two months to restore order! They finally ready! she promised him not to break up, She told him that no matter how kind he was to become, she did not take the initiative to leave, she will always be to him! and good, but feeling very unstable since it ... because, during a lot of things, faces many practical problems .. .
she found herself more in love with the boy was always afraid of the future ... perhaps she's not her man! ... never really follow his lead from the heart what!
But some things are back to ... not a trace of those deep and shallow ... though ... the memories start as the sky as the brightest star that bright, movie love ... love is not from Maple, with the actual distance! ... barriers separating different places ... one after another ... They never had a real calm communication with the exchange !...< br> Finally, something worse happened. a man was slashed, she discovered that this man did not go to school before the mixed society ... like she was crazy, did not call on the next off to running back from school to see him! her crazy to find one at a hospital, a ward of a hospital room door! ... but men do not see her. she completely collapsed! she found her life simply can not do without this guy! she cried for eight hours non-stop crying ... ... all her friends, as well as the men were her brothers moved! ... because she used to do a very proud people ...
boy's friends told her ... He did not want to incriminate her, and wanted her as a good memory !...< br> not learn to Da! is not mature! she will not deal with a lot of things ... because the former have not found! ... She committed the error again and again ... but this guy is always very quiet and looked at her in silence ... all ... the girls broke down ... she needs a sense of security ... more But she felt she lost the feeling!
back to school after her illness, she cried almost every day ... hang up the bottle the day of a month! kind of pain that only she knows! are afraid to walk away and was breathing very difficult ... I do not know how, a serious illness! may be exciting, but also may be angry! man has been also very cold to her, perhaps he can not take care of it myself .. . She did not want to blame him for anything ... this girl has been adhering to !...< br> After the long wait, she finally tired ... she cried when he saw it? finally have a man who do not know her pain, her for his happiness, sadness and sorrow for his.
love you, is a turbulent sea of love lost all self-hh, but he did not know ... he really do not know? Sometimes the pain is another point to ... an important asset in life, do not easily trampled; have loved you, and you certainly destined past life, not verbal abuse. If he really negative you life , it is because you bear his previous life, the Red reincarnation, without care about.
the end she was surprised to find this man actually had entangled with his ex-girlfriend ... she really want to hear the man himself to explain to her! But no! ... the default amount to a recognition! She also no longer need to explain what the man himself to listen, do not need to verify anything ... because she is too tired too disappointed ... so nothing, proposed breaking up!
she approached the three men under the rain ... the first time, male not seen her ... the second time, the injured third time that ... ... and fell on his birthday She was desperate ... she tore the diary ... the end!
most people should remember that this life is the happiest period of days, even if there is pain and suffering, and will not regret it too, man can not regret, regret to deny their own behalf, it can not deny their own happiness. maybe some of your harvest is only fragmented memories, not as good as you think, have a happy happy ending, but at least he had been so cherished and tried, nothing more!
tears in their eyes, still smiling face mottled
crystal eyes, let the spring come again Time flies ah hh

What is Lasting? what is to old?
What is the sea and stone dry rot, are not important
Just, just remember that once said the words first love ... with the general history of the language to say something ... or that's so wordy ...
always wanted to write a chapter summary of my first love ... I'm afraid, is really written summary really the end ...
now I regret that I should not take the initiative to break up with me! ... even give us a chance not, I suppose I gave up! ... If you give up is really down I ... I thought why not willing? is continuing with the pain ... I'm a fool !...< br> system in the heart of the knot, but the world has always been inextricably hh there never was a secret, if Yes, it is more indelible mark on the world only has a hh not miss the beautiful memories, is to be beautiful ... I miss hh

No comments:

Post a Comment