Sunday, December 19, 2010

Research, perseverance!

 Today, finally got the ticket, so I did not test sites landed, the weekend had to go looking for a little longer.
Hand research, the students excited to tell me, Oh, let me have the support of some concern, there is some bad review No. .22 away from me closer examination, the pain ah ...... I also do not understand research when I got the excitement come from, hey!!!
the examination room may be very afraid , but now I have overcome the fear, some of the examination room feeling like, Oh, anyway, do what it.
persist for a few days, and more recently some busy, no time to review, it seems to be work harder, the original self-study required to adhere to a certain degree of perseverance in the end ah.
perseverance, yes, I need stamina, fuel, fuel ......

No comments:

Post a Comment