Monday, January 10, 2011

Sunrise and sunset of the eighth (2010.12.16)

 The main focus today is the day of communication preparing for last year, but had never opened, many things will inevitably forgotten. YUAN Ju I am the teacher should discuss the information that time, so talk to Yuan Laoshi contact to finalize the meeting place 13-15 January 2011 date. She asked me if I have any suggestions on the theme of the meeting, I said I hear you. We are responsible for good service. she wanted me to talk about, I said, it is the I think that teaching only to the ideal goal to work hard, have hope, as to how the classroom is the ideal classroom, everyone has his own pursuit, through the exchange and collision, may have inspired all of us. I asked Yuanlao Shi, in addition to your . I say give it a try, the elderly busy! so to Sunlao hung up the phone: fun. January 14. rest home about, 13 to go to Shanghai is. He did not see it at the old! agreement with Sunlao told Yuanlao Shi, Yuan Laoshi happy yet. I stress, the meeting time be changed, please Sunlao your luck Yeah, she said, inconvenience. Oh, She seems a little taste of the threat. However, on Sunlao also some people like, some people do not like. In fact, the situation of each of us has not it the same too! But I think people either knowledge or products, Sunlao are exemplary, not my generation can match. make up this sentence, because think of happened a few times here, the text of Sunlao criticism, and some really need to say it, no he was also intended. Traditionally, this has always commenced, and I asked how to open Yuanlao Shi, Yuan Laoshi said, you always have to open the school. I say it is, I want my apprentice, the training it. Yuanlao Shi said, that you mentor the previous section, two other schools on the two again, a total of four sections is open. Sure can not miss this opportunity, the courage to see the world to make quarter, grinding training to hone. JI Yong this guy, even told me yesterday, it pushed on the master or the evening to tell him, did not retreat. had the same editor said male end of the sword, and now rescheduled, not know that time editor of the sword men do not empty space. right phone, and sure enough that time on the college entrance examination to be held in Hubei, a session of the volume, he participated in, and try to arrive for January 14, but depends on the province of Hubei specific arrangements for the meeting re-scheduled and promised to re-contact. I hope the sword male teacher to Come. The next thing is to follow the views of Yuanlao Shi, sorting the initial ideas for a meeting, made her , chairman of the audit issued by her, the author discussed the Council on 25 April. As for what kind of end up the subject, it is not my thing. today received Rugao Teachers Wang Zhigang, Vice President of the telephone, said their 11 months and 12 months in secondary schools mainly in the learning dimethyl five words, I hope next week to look at our school site, listen to lectures. I say welcome to guide. recommendations come in the morning and see if we reform the big sports during recess, though still at an initial stage, or you can look at the. Ha ha , Every potter praises his out. Appendix: with Professor Wang Canming telephone, agreed to the trip to Xiamen tomorrow evening, Professor Wang calls, cold and fever, could not walk, and sorry. report to the Secretary in charge of the finalized matters. Please quarter of junior high school class president to convene the meeting, the implementation of the notice-based UNESCO. and Professor Ng to discuss implementation of the District Education Bureau on Carrying out the second people into the campus believe that they have to believe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment