Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Blind - trance (3-2)

 So I opened his eyes again, Jason's parents sat in bed that night happened to ask over and over. Then the mother started to cry hh kit I groggy sleep.
Afternoon, the attending physician to ask the disease, I have the opportunity to ask Jason why the lightest and most dangerous injuries.
twelfth place, however the answer is beyond my expectations: Jay donated a kidney! is because less of this kidney, and kidney and in another Jie injured in a fight this time, so that does not work, causing imbalance in the environment. Now the only way to save Jay Jay as soon as possible for a kidney transplant, and surgery and have to wait until Jason woke up, because of organ rejection phenomenon is more obvious the people who appear in a coma. so wake up Jay likely to survive the later smaller.
see a side head wearing oxygen masks in the kit, sighed thinking, fast wake it, you still owe me money is not also do.
day after the third day my parents and the parents of Keego come. Lan, also came.
but now I know, Lan, is the person receiving the kidney Jie .
Lan few weeks after a few weeks to sit next to Jay, looking forward to holding the hand of Jay Jay woke up.
sometimes crying Lan will wake me and Keego as Lan will be very intense crying.
and Tsuen crying is not sound. Tsuen Where?
Tsuen ah, I am in this bed for a month, this time looking at the ceiling every day. I finally thought thoughts shape. that yearning is also a weight. like a black hole's gravitational pressure across the space, like thoughts are overwhelming me. really want to put the music that so noisy, so you do not want a lot of things.
to Tsuen became my habit went to bed every night, and I think I finally understand Tsuen, when even the thought of gravity formula and I would like to calculate the gravitational force between Tsuen Wan in the end how much, if I know the distance between me and Tsuen words.
Tsuen, you will think of me?
thirty-fifth hospital day, Keego can get out of bed to walk, and really there are roaches biological ah-like vitality.
three weeks, I can get out of bed, and just stick to pestle.
these days, Jie Lan remained in the side, talking with Jason, laughing, moaning and then is left.
see Lan haggard day by day, really Jay wanted to wake up to fight this guy severely, it was waiting for him to wake up ah.
admission sixty days, Jie lost forever the opportunity to wake up, because renal failure.
I walk back to see Lan afford to sit, Jason's bed was empty, they realized something was wrong.
Keego patted me and said nothing.
sent Jason Day, Jason mother fainted and cried, And Lan is an unexpected strong, there is no flow through the tear, but always stay in the eyes far away.
night, I went to pick up Lan Jie Keego accompany the relics. photos, there are a few watches hair, Lan put them in a flat box, slow and heavy.
put away the things Jie, Jie Lan looked at the bed were to stay a while. all of a sudden I burst into tears hold up, so I am surprised that she actually choose me no choice Keego.
Lan crying big tears flow, a few tears to wet my chest. may be drained, after which there will be no tears poured out, leaving only a very intense sobbing action, about ten minutes later, Lan's head from my shoulder out, wipe away their tears, said: , but Jay.
Lan revenue to pick up the bag good things, and finally saw Jason's bed look, then turned and left.
Keego Lan cry in the left, leaving me alone stand in the room. I spent a half stick of incense in the time to think of Lan's action today. bad! he should not have to hh, scaring the daylights out of the chase I went downstairs.
Fortunately, Lan is still in sight .
I have no reason, could not find any excuse to catch up. less connection kit, only me and Lan just passers-by. So far I have followed.
Lan first, I was after, and I and the Tsuen walking in the streets are very similar situation.
Lan go very loose, as in the shopping, the difference is not looking around Lan, just concentrate on walking thoughtfully.
each step and the next lan slightly slow connections step, hand back and forth compared to the curvature can be described as exaggerated and Tsuen. so I think Lan is in serious walking, but Quan is floating.
Tsuen? thought of Tsuen Wan.
have Tsuen period of time not seen, heard and saw a Route. thoughts have spread, I would not consciously side comparison of all the girls and Tsuen, Tsuen Wan, or think of the day had just met.
city night Where are you?
Whose arms to find rest, sleep is not good enough?
watching the street lights staggered, haunt my mind wandering thoughts.
Logically, this time should be What brought me back to reality. to sound the whistle sound right, walk along the Huangpu River Lan? is not right.
spy I said I have to do the quality, so the distance between me and Lan has remained at 15 meters. If Lan to commit suicide, I can not do anything at this distance, only to shorten the distance of the.
as palpable as the cockroach less than two meters away from the Tsuen, a big step to ensure that as long as you can keep up with Lan, in the distance Once again, I look at Lan. Lan walking just walk, no extra movement, substantial Waving just to walk better. It seems that Lan is also very good at walking the girls.
I miss the power of Tsuen Wan oath, Lan're a pretty girl.
Lan bought two cans of beer in the streets, went to open beer went up the river.
Unusually, Lan to pull in the left hand ring sets index finger. finished pull again taken down from the index set into the ring finger, and then open the second tank, pull on the handle to pull air into the tank to drink. Finally, finish the second tank, the left hand ring finger The pull ring removed, was about to put the second tank, hesitated a moment, again in the ring-pull cans first poured into the second tank, the handle into the first tank. then the relics of Jie gaze out some eleven stroke.
time, I am most unexpected thing happened, Lan Jie all the relics were flung in the river, and then again two cans of beer thrown into the river, silently watching the river or take things away.
course this is not allowed to casually throw things, responsible for management of the women here have lost a lot of things that go on Lan, tear a ticket to rush Lan. < br> stand point of good citizens, I should stand next to denounce the Lan, but she is Jie Lan, so I ran over to pull a hand to a missing Lan.
where to catch up with our old lady , not a few steps stood still, with hips asthma cursed: I ah. Lan took me to step into running. 跑跑 Ye Hao, the water evaporates out of the body will not be in tears.
Lan pulled I went to a game room came to a halt: game now. to my surprise, Lan is very powerful, to the excitement even asked the person next to the smoke point, the deep after a spit, and then watched the smoke to disperse. around the men in a strange perspective Lan, do not know Beauty is not smoking it should be.
You will find it very odd that? I went out it. see you so concerned about my sake, to my house I cook for you eat. home the house was enough for ten people to live, furniture and furnishings are very simple, these and Lan to be the same character.
my living room to find a place to sit down, Lan gave me a glass of water to hasten the. left I promise the next one in the large living room, a coffee cup filled with water, which in turn brought back my thoughts, think of every time they see coffee cup Tsuen, as then I would see the beer cans thought of as Lan.
think Tsuen, I always looked left, although left-handed touch is gone.
knew I was asleep, I woke up sitting across from Lan looked faint smile me. so embarrassed, so I had to ask: better now.

ah.
Lan smiled, and fragrant but not strong, then said: Han Hong and Andy Lau married to the same message expression, wonder and want to laugh: children.
I looked forward to every dish taste, try to appreciate the mood when cooking cooking people. Lan is such a mood about it, so we do not speak.
complete meal, had wanted to rush washing dishes, but the thought of cooking said Keego the most beautiful woman. That, washing dishes should also be a beautiful woman, right hh
had wanted to try something again, and Lan talk, but can be seen easily Lan overflowing out of the sorrow, I do not know at this time should make it clear they want a man Lan, or accompanied Lan.
to go down, or worried about. no matter what form, I will take care of Lan. So I bought a few cans of beer and two packs of cigarettes back to Lan's door. but, but hesitated at the door, knock on the door is not, do not knock is not good. I had to sit against the door, Tsuen want to pass the time by .
in my thirty-cigarette smoking, drinking cans of beer while the fifth, I decided to knock on the door hh hh because I go to the bathroom.
who probably slept it, no one opened the door. also Lan did not want to see me or is it, why not open the door deliberately.
one place cigarette butts, cigarette butts at the door I spell my phone, and then leave.
only regret I went to the elevator in this way, maybe tube health The aunt will sweep five o'clock it was erased, or harass me down. and then to mean that I lost.
then, perhaps, see Ye Hao hh
time to look back not out to go, oh, just go to the Internet overnight, next day back to the dormitory, and Keego Tsuen even watching TV together.
see Tsuen, I hesitated for more than fifteen seconds. As always, Tsuen smile stood before me, until I recovered, Tsuen before saying: feel the loss of language ability, Keego the side: not seen answered, I saw the sight of the good Tsuen far, I do not know why the say one thing: say it out.
Tsuen can not help but smile, and I laughed for the first time we both laughed together.
Long time! Tsuen.
weight, how to measure it? The weights and measures who, according to physics, naming, l thought the unit should be called l r Tsuen Tsuen r r. l, but also on behalf of a number of miss it. ; one of the things missing attachment level to determine the size of my thoughts. ? is a constant, should be called Fang Minquan constant, as for value, I see your birthday to get good. fifth? That time is over, only to consider it again next year.
looked up, brisk walking a few steps, rush in my head, he suddenly turned around: live child, but the action seems a bit Tsuen intense today, I could not help but think of the Lan, then there is no heart in his chest asking a flash export.
Lan? I think in front of Lan Tsuen it? like I Quan Lan thought of as in front.

No comments:

Post a Comment