Monday, November 29, 2010

Please do not say that I am great

 Our activities in the preparation of the Nurses Day,UGG boots clearance, which found a very vivid and moving poetry, let us enjoy.
With excitement and emotion, we finally started the long-awaited clinical practice, put on a new The robes,UGG shoes, into the mysterious room,UGG boots cheap, where we met you - a care with over forty years of age and old nurse. Please listen:
Please do not say that I am a great
------ - a practice nurse and the old nurse's dialogue
who stole your cheeks red glow at sunset
who dyed white UFA
your temples who, in the years left on your face The mark
who faded glory of your youth
cheek had that leave the body of the white coats do
or guardian of a few thousand days and nights of hard
your haggard face, white hair early
forty years, forty years of spring and summer and winter

You have go tired but still indulge in this white
from one ward to another ward
from a
bed to another bed in silence with a measured pace of the great
Oh, please do not say that I do not
great pace
although I can no longer light of youth and vitality

the patient's body in the germination
though my waist is no longer a one-time straight
the joy of overcoming his illness has given me happiness and
meet
though I lost the flower of Love
to the patient's sweet smiling face
has made me worthy of the life of each spring and summer

happiness again and again again and again by the invasion of intimidation themselves

you still stand as one of the desert Populus
epidemic strains of life to resist the wind
everyone says her mother also stars the great
your mother is just the heart

love their home more than your love ah
more towering mountains deeper than the ocean wide

greater than the mother
Oh, please do not say that I do not

great fragrance like flowers with a smile distributed trees silently
offer generous shade
evening sky as the sun
small birds sing and never loves his

I just use an ordinary heart
to dream of a white circle < br> I hope that the disease and suffering from all the kind people
reveals a happy face is serene
I hope
blind boy opened his eyes, happy to say
aunt, I saw the blue sky and the pigeons
I hope deaf and mute girl with a silver bell-like voice
, happily shouting
aunt, let me sing a song for you let us Dangqi double
pulp
Oh, please forgive me forgive
hope too much,cheap UGG boots, too long
fact, I'm just a hoe
the cultivators
holy white is my fertile
I want to sweat and love sowing was harvested
brilliant life

Please do not say that I am not really happy because of the great


due to deep love and life The plain
to nurture the truly great
internship was over, we had laughter, there have been tears, there was joy and there have been sad, we've moved over a new leaf, have witnessed the death of solemn, today, we can finally wear the sacred dovetail cap, at the moment, we have a more profound understanding of your for a dream, and we will be more firm and persistent.

to the name of Florence Nightingale We solemnly swear
I would like to be the cause of
devoted her life to care even without flowers
no applause
day after day of hard work and some just plain
lost even if the loss of youthful beauty
Even today the roots of
into tomorrow's white hair

I would like to say I am very happy because I have devoted

I great!

No comments:

Post a Comment